Terms and Conditions
Conditions of stay at Bright Freeburgh Caravan Park
- Accommodation | Check in time from 2pm|Check out by 10am| Early arrival or extended check out may be arranged with prior notice and is subject to availability. Charges apply for late checkout after 10am. Where your expected arrival time is after 6pm, please contact reception to make arrangements for your check in. Reception hours| 8.00am to 6pm daily.
- A minimum stay period applies to all bookings in peak periods. All accommodation and facilities are non -smoking.
- All guests must check in at reception upon arrival. Under no exception are guests to make their way to accommodation/ sites without first checking in at reception and paying sites fees in full. All extra persons staying in accommodation and on sites are to register at reception and pay fees in full on arrival.
- Bedding | Bath towels and bedding, including sheets, blankets/doonas, pillows and pillow cases are provided to all beds.
- Bunk beds | “Warning – due to the statistical chance of significant injury, children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk; children must not play on the top bunk.” (Australian Standards AS/NZS 4220:2003)
- Cancellation Policy | All cancelled bookings incur a $100 fee | More than 30 days before arrival Bright Freeburgh Caravan Park forfeits your deposit. | For cancellations within 30 days the entire stay will be charged. | No refund policy applies to all sites and all extra guests on sites and accommodation once checked in. By booking with Bright Freeburgh Holiday Park you agree to all terms and conditions.
- Deposits and Payments | A $100.00 deposit on sites and $200.00 deposit on cabins is required upon making a booking with balance on arrival/*except for peak periods. For all peak periods all fees must be paid in full, 90 days prior to arrival. Payment in full is made on all online bookings.
- Noise Curfew | Strictly 10.00 pm. Driving is strictly walking pace ONLY.
- Pets | We welcome pets all year round on camping sites only. Strictly no pets in or around cabins. Pets must be on a lead at ALL times and scoop the poop. If this is not adhered to an early departure may result.
- Cabins/sites | If requested we will endeavour to hold a particular cabin/site, however we reserve the right to move your booking to an equivalent cabin/site for the same period. Cabins are to be left in same manner in which you found it. This includes dishes and cookware cleaned and put away and all rubbish items removed. Bright Freeburgh Caravan park reserves the right to charge a cleaning fee up to $100 or a fee at managers discretion for cabins left in an inappropriate manner.
Name: JNB McCabe Pty Ltd
ABN: 25 725 348 231