- Covid-19 Hygeine|We love to keep our park sparkling clean and our standards are high no matter when you visit, however, we have included extra scheduled cleans in all communal areas, hot spot areas such as door handles, cabin keys, handrails, reception area, etc. The reception area has been modified including a sneeze screen and 1 guest at a time policy in the reception area. Sanitiser located in reception for guest use.
- Covid-19 Social Distancing|All guests and team members must keep a safe distance of 1.5m between individuals at all times.
- Covid-19 Cancellation|In response to changing travel restrictions, Bright Riverside Holiday Park is offering flexible cancellation terms for stay. We will waive fees and offer a credit or refund for bookings cancelled due to Covid-19. Please contact one of our friendly team members if you have questions relating to your booking.
Terms and Conditions|
- Accommodation | Check-in time from 2 pm|Check out by 10 am| Early arrival or extended check out may be arranged with prior notice and is subject to availability. Charges apply for late checkout after 10 am. Where your expected arrival time is after 5 pm, please contact reception to make arrangements for your check-in. Reception hours| 8:00 am to 6 pm Spring, Summer and Autumn | 8.30 am to 5 pm Winter |
- A minimum stay period | applies to all bookings in peak periods. All accommodation and facilities are non -smoking.
- All guests must check-in |at reception upon arrival. Under no exception are guests to make their way to accommodation/ sites without first checking in at reception and paying site fees in full. All extra persons staying in accommodation and on sites are to register at reception and pay fees in full on arrival.
- Bedding | Bath towels and bedding, including sheets, blankets/doonas, pillows, and pillowcases are provided to all beds.
- Bunk beds | “Warning – due to the statistical chance of significant injury, children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk; children must not play on the top bunk.” (Australian Standards AS/NZS 4220:2003)
- Cancellation Policy | All canceled bookings incur a $100 cancellation fee. | Cancellations within 30 days from the arrival date the entire stay will be charged and no refunds are permitted. | No refund policy applies to all sites and all extra guests on sites and accommodation once checked in. By booking with Bright Freeburgh Holiday Park you agree to all terms and conditions.
- Deposits and Payments | A $100.00 deposit on sites and $200.00 deposit on cabins is required upon making a booking with the balance on arrival/*except for peak periods. For all peak periods, all fees must be paid in full, 90 days prior to arrival. When booking online booking payment terms are displayed.
- Noise Curfew | Strictly, 10.00 pm. Driving is strictly walking pace ONLY.
- Pets | We welcome pets all year round on camping sites only. Strictly no pets in or around cabins. Pets must be on a lead at ALL times and scoop the poop. If this has not adhered to an early departure may result.
- Cabins/sites | If requested we will endeavor to hold a particular cabin/site, however, we reserve the right to move your booking to an equivalent cabin/site for the same period. Cabins are to be left in the same manner in which you found it. This includes dishes and cookware cleaned and put away and all rubbish items removed. Bright Freeburgh Caravan park reserves the right to charge a cleaning fee up to $100 or a fee at the manager’s discretion for cabins left in an inappropriate manner.
Name: JNB McCabe Pty Ltd
ABN: 25 725 348 231